Friday, March 22, 2013

Pictures of the Cutie Pie


Sleepy head

Lyndy with her Angel Bear. The boys bought Angel Bear at the hospital gift shop when they came to see Lyndy for the first time. She sleeps with it and this bear in the photo is not the original Angel Bear. This is back-up Angel Bear. Original Angel Bear looks much more well-loved.











I took these pics on Valentine's Day.













Here is Lyndy and Daddy hiking at Red Rock. We went there on Pres. Day Weekend.



I love this one!


The boys love to climb rocks.



So does Lyndy!



It's hard to keep up with those brothers!




Being silly in the tub






We love our Lyndy Belle!




3 comments:

Rachael said...

She looks so different from your other kids but I can still see some resemblance! She is so cute and obviously a ham for the camera!

Maddison Burton said...

I love that Lyndy girl! Cutest little face and personality. Can't wait to see you guys for Easter!

Sarah said...

She is truly adorable!