Is it March already? Here I am just getting my Christmas pics on my blog. We had a fun Christmas at Grandma's house, as usual.
We had a gingerbread house decorating contest.
Aiden, Garrett and I were on a team. Our house was adorable.
Maddi, Eric and Parks made this lovely house.
Lyndy ate candy.
And Grandpa, Drew and Cody made a cute house. I'm not sure who won, but we had fun making our houses!
We made sugar cookies for Santa.
Don't you just want to chew on those cheeks?
Aiden, Maddi, Eric and Parks did a lip sync to the Home Alone White Christmas song. It was hilarious!
Grandma made the kids some cute Christmas PJ's and I took the traditional Christmas PJ portrait by the Christmas tree. Lyndy was not happy about it.
Still not happy.
Time for bed Lyndy!
Christmas morning was fun and crazy. Drew and Garrett got some speed stacks.
Parks got some cool clothes.
A 3DS for Garrett.
Clothes and a new fedora for Aiden.
Looking good Parks!
A new bike for Parks.
Lyndy found the candy!
Aiden finally got an ipod touch!
A 3DS for Drew.
Li'l Woodzeez for Lyndy. Soooo cute!
We had a wonderful Christmas. Let's do it again next year!
1 comment:
I bet you love buying fun girly stuff for her! Those cheeks are so bite-able! I love her cheezy smile too!
Post a Comment