I had to put this scrapbook page up because I love these pictures of Parks. They were taken on September 12, 2007. Aiden and Parks participated in our Primary Talent Show this weekend, and Parks's talent was a cooking demonstration. He showed everybody how to make brownies. He did a great job, and the audience thought it was funny when he started licking his fingers. I have it on video, so I will have to post it soon.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Memory Lane
I had to put this scrapbook page up because I love these pictures of Parks. They were taken on September 12, 2007. Aiden and Parks participated in our Primary Talent Show this weekend, and Parks's talent was a cooking demonstration. He showed everybody how to make brownies. He did a great job, and the audience thought it was funny when he started licking his fingers. I have it on video, so I will have to post it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment