I took my twins to the Springs Preserve one morning a couple of weeks ago. We hadn't even officially been admitted to the park when disaster struck. There is a little box canyon you can walk through on the way in and there is a stream running along the path. The boys loved it, of course, and they threw a few rocks in the water. Then we got to the head of the stream where there is a small waterfall with a pool at the bottom of it. I thought, "Oh great! A photo-op!" I had the boys sit on some rocks at the edge of the pool of water and took some cute photos.
Then I said these brilliant words, "Give each other a hug!" So they did. Can you tell from this next photo what happened immediately after?
If you guessed, "They fell in the pool," you win the prize. Luckily the pool was only as deep as a kids wading pool. I ran over and fished them out. Garrett was completely underwater with Drew on top of him. (I don't know how that happened.) They were both drenched and screaming. Luckily it was early enough in the morning that no one else was around. After I calmed them down I took more pictures for posterity.
1 comment:
That is awesome that you stayed. I am glad they just got wet.
Post a Comment