Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm Not Old Enough For This!


My oldest son is now 14! How did that happen? It's funny how my kids keep getting older, but I never age (ha ha).


We had a "Bigger or Better" scavenger hunt for Aiden's b-day. We divided up his friends into two teams. Each team started with a marble and Cody and I drove the teams around to people we know. They had to trade whatever they had for something bigger or better. After an hour, the team with the biggest and best thing won. One team ended up with a ceramic haunted house.


Aiden's team got a kid's beat-up bike, a broken skateboard and a non-working cell phone. We decided it was a draw, because one team had something better (the haunted house) and one team had something bigger (the bike).  It was a good b-day for a good kid.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Megan had so much fun. Happy Birthday Aiden!