Parks turned 10 in May. He wanted to have a 39 Clues Birthday party. The 39 clues is a book series about some kids who are secret agents, so we invited some secret agents to the party. They had to solve puzzles and complete challenges to find a treasure. The agents were all in disquise, so I don't really recognize them in these pictures. I will try my best.
Uncle Laird? Is that you?
This has to be Liam Baird. The unibrow gives him away. I overheard him telling a friend, "I don't search the Internet much, but when I do, I just "brows". Classic Baird family humor.
I think this is Arthur. No seriously. That's his real name.
The sweat rings on his shirt totally give this agent away. It's Alex Fernandez.
I don't know who this is. He may or may not have been invited to the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment