Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's A Girl!!!!

Yesterday we found out our baby is a girl. We are all so excited to have a sweet little sister in our family! We can't wait to meet her.



7 comments:

Bobbidee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! That is gonna be one lucky girl!

chercard said...

Just saw your blog on Sarah McClellans! Congrats on the girl!! After having 1 girl I think it's all I can handle :) Girls are so fun and sit still for more than 5 minutes coloring and doing crafts etc. You are going to love having a cute little girl to dress up! Her brothers are going to LOVE her and will protect her! Yay for families with 4 boys and a girl!! Oh and she won't be spoiled AT ALL right?? Being the baby and a girl?? Tell Cody to watch out...they have a way of wrapping their daddy's around their finger like boys never can!

Rachael said...

I am sooooooo excited for you guys!!! I was really hoping it was a girl (not that all boys isn't fun) but its neat to experience the different genders! I can't wait to meet this little one! Yea!!! This means we get to have a baby shower for you!!!!!!!!!

Erin Camp said...

Totally excited for you!!!!!

Sarah said...

I basically want to say the exact same thing Rachael did in her comment! I can't wait to meet this little girl.

Jennifer said...

Hmmm... I wonder if there's money in betting on baby gender... LOL Congrats! I was so excited when I heard that I actually screamed out loud. LOL

Tracie said...

Oh my goodness! I bet the big brothers are all so excited! Congrats cousin!!